BRI015 HAVANA GEL 2 IN 1 COMFORT BRIDLE
* PLEASE NOTE THE PRICE GUIDE ON THIS RANGE IS $134.85-$249.80 DEPENDING ON WHAT BROWBAND, NOSEBAND AND REINS YOU CHOOSE.
This Havana gel snaffle bridle is hand crafted from the finest quality English leather and padded with our unique gel to create one of the most luxurious and comfortable bridles on the market.
How it works
- First select the size you need in both crown piece and cheek pieces.
- Select a browband from our large range of styles in your required size.
- Select a pair of reins (optional) in the size you need from our range of options.
Padded with our unique gel, with use this bridle will mould to your horse’s face for reduced pressure on sensitive areas of the face.
- The infraorbital nerve exits the skull in the area above the cheek bone. The diagonal section allows the noseband to sit lower on the nose than a standard noseband which effectively avoids this sensitive nerve.
- The sensitive tissue of the horse's cheek can be pushed in to the teeth by a standard noseband. The forward cut of the noseband, and the use of a jowl strap, means there is no pressure over this area.
- The jowl strap allows the cheek pieces to sit well clear of the eyes without the need to over tighten.
- The flash strap is offset, rather than meeting at the bridge of the nose like a standard flash. This avoids the soft areas above the nostrils and ensures there is no restriction on the horses ability to breath.
The crown piece is cut back behind the ears for comfort. With a monocrown construction, all straps in this bridle are buckled on both sides of the poll. This allows the crown piece itself to consist of a singular leather piece, effectively reducing pressure on the highly sensitive poll and ear areas.
With the ability to select each bridle component in any size, this bridle will allow you an unsurpassed level of fit that cannot be found in standard off the shelf bridles.
Featuring stainless steel hardware, billeted or buckled cheekpieces, and the highest quality leather construction, this bridle will last you years to come.
Please note our Havana leather is very dark brown in colour.