EXCHANGES | RETURNS | REFUNDS
You are more than welcome to exchange your item within 3 months of purchase for a different size/style/item by doing the following
- Return the item(s) to PO Box 2026 Hackham SA 5163, Australia
- Include a return addressed prepaid satchel
- Include a note for what product you would like to exchange for the item you have returned.
- Please ensure when you are fitting our products that you do not do up the buckles as this will mark the leather and will not be able to be returned. Instead thread through the keepers until you are happy with the style and fit.
Returns / Refunds
- If there is a fault with a product please email your invoice of purchase and pictures of the fault to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The product is required to be returned to PO BOX 2026 Hackham SA 5163 for assessment to ensure it is a manufacturing fault and not as a result of misuse. This also helps us to rectify any manufacturing faults to ensure our products are of the highest standard,
- If there is a fault with a product within 12 months of purchase we will provide the following in below order
- provide a replacement that is identical, or of similar value
- repair the product within a reasonable time, or
- give a refund
- If the product is more than 12 months old and isn’t a result of usual wear and tear, please email us and in some situations we may still chose to provide a replacement.
We generally don't refund for change of mind but are happy to issue you with a store credit that can be used at anytime. In some circumstances we may chose to refund, however the refund will be minus a 10% fee to cover fees charged to us by the payment provider.
When consumers do not have the right to return a product for a refund.
Consumers do not have a right to return a product if they:
- changed their mind and no longer want the product
- ordered the wrong product
- found the product cheaper elsewhere
- found a better product elsewhere
- were aware of the relevant fault before buying the product - for example, if the fault was written on the product's tag, or for online purchases, indicated in any photos or descriptions of the item online
- damaged the product by misusing it
- used the product for a long time and the problem is as a result of usual wear and tear.
Returning products for repairProducts do not need to be in their original packaging to be returned. Consumers may, however, need to ensure the products are adequately protected for posting or collection. If the consumer is not able to take the products to the supplier in person, and the supplier does not have a complimentary pick up or return policy, the consumer may have to return them by post or another delivery service.
As a general rule, if the item can be posted or easily returned, consumers should cover the initial cost of returning faulty products to the supplier. Consumers should keep the receipts for those costs because if the returned products are later confirmed to have a fault - whether major or minor - they can recover reasonable postage or transportation costs from the seller.
Products that are not covered
Products not covered under consumer guarantees include those:
- products purchased on sale
- products acquired as a prize
- products acquired by a person for the purpose of on-selling or re-supplying
- Products acquired to be used, in trade or commerce, in the manufacture or production or repair of something else.