MODIFIED BRIDGE BREASTPLATE - HAVANA WHITE STITCHED
MODIFIED BRIDGE BREASTPLATE - HAVANA WITH BLUE AND WHITE ELASTIC
*This breastplate ships with martingale rings
Our modified bridge elastic 3 point breastplates gives you the best of both worlds.
Designed to give maximum stability and reach for the horse without the added top straps of the five point. Made with double elastics to reduce stretch over time, they still retain enough give to allow your horse full reach at gallop.
The front gel padded leather panel allows the breastplate a pressure free area that aides in stability & comfort. The martingale rings can be completely removed and have 3 points of adjustment: the clip, the buckle and both straps. You can also remove the clip if you need to shorten the ring set even more.
The girth strap, from the breastplate to the girth, is gel padded at the top to reduce a pressure point. It is fully adjustable in length and includes a clip for easy attachment to the girth. This clip can be easily removed if needed. The girth strap can also be completely removed so you have multiple options XC.
Please note our Havana leather is very dark brown in colour.
Thank you for your purchase of your Flexible Fit product. In order to maximise the lifecycle of your products, we have included these care instructions for you to follow.How to maintain your bridle/leather product
Flexible Fit products are unique in that they are pre oiled in the vegetable tanning process. You will notice how soft the leather is when you receive your Flexible Fit product, and this means that maintaining your bridle/leather products is simple.The following steps should be adhered to in order to maximise the life of your product.
- Once you receive your product, try it on for fit. Do not do up the buckles as this will mark the leather, instead thread through the keepers in case you need to exchange the size. When you are certain that it fits properly, do the following BEFORE use.
- Use a leather cream such as Effax Leather Balsam to nourish and moisturise the leather. You will need to pay particular attention to the headpiece and make sure it is well moisturised.
- During the first two weeks of use you should cream your bridle 2-3 times per week to lubricate the leather fibres.
- DO NOT condition the leather every day after the first two weeks.
- DO NOT EVER use liquid oil.
- Once the leather is soft and well-conditioned, maintenance should be minimal. Occasional creaming is recommended once every 1-2 months.
- An occasional saddle soap can be used and can be wiped with a damp cloth at owner’s discretion by following product label directions. Do not use product on the bridle every day.
- If your bridle looks cracked or creased, you have not given the leather adequate leather conditioner, or not adequately conditioned the bridle before use.
- Clean your patent with a petroleum jelly (minimal amount)
Returns / Refunds
- provide a replacement that is identical, or of similar value
- repair the product within a reasonable time, or
- give a refund
If there is a fault with a product within 12 months of purchase we will provide the following in below order
If the product is more than 12 months old and isn’t a result of usual wear and tear, please email us and in some situations we may still chose to provide a replacement.
Products do not need to be in their original packaging to be returned. Consumers may, however, need to ensure the products are adequately protected for posting or collection. If the consumer is not able to take the products to the supplier in person, and the supplier does not have a complimentary pick up or return policy, the consumer may have to return them by post or another delivery service.
As a general rule, if the item can be posted or easily returned, consumers should cover the initial cost of returning faulty products to the supplier. Consumers should keep the receipts for those costs because if the returned products are later confirmed to have a fault - whether major or minor - they can recover reasonable postage or transportation costs from the seller.When consumers do not have the right to return a product
Consumers do not have a right to return a product if they:
- changed their mind and no longer want the product
- ordered the wrong product
- found the product cheaper elsewhere
- found a better product elsewhere
- were aware of the relevant fault before buying the product - for example, if the fault was written on the product's tag, or for online purchases, indicated in any photos or descriptions of the item online
- damaged the product by misusing it
- used the product for a long time and the problem is as a result of usual wear and tear.
Products not covered under consumer guarantees include those:
- products purchased on sale
- products acquired as a prize
- products acquired by a person for the purpose of on-selling or re-supplying
- Products acquired to be used, in trade or commerce, in the manufacture or production or repair of something else.