BLACK MONOCROWN SCHOOLING BRIDLE
* PLEASE NOTE THE PRICE GUIDE ON THIS RANGE IS $119.80-$209.80 DEPENDING ON WHAT BROWBAND, NOSEBAND AND REINS YOU CHOOSE.
Our black leather monocrown schooling bridle is perfect for home or competition use. As our entry level bridle, it provides a super affordable bridle without sacrificing on quality.
Enjoy our revolutionary mix and match ordering system to create your own look in the exact size you need.
How it works
- First select the size you need in both crown piece and cheek pieces.
- Select a browband from our large range of styles in your required size.
- Select a suitable noseband from our range that matches your style preferences and schooling needs in the required size.
- Select a pair of reins (optional) in the size you need.
Our schooling bridles are hand made from the highest quality buffalo leather. This leather provides a cheaper alternative to the traditional English leather used in our other ranges while still being high quality and hard wearing.
Featuring a padded headpiece cut back at the ears for optimum comfort. The headpiece is monocrown meaning that it consists of a single strap of leather passing over the poll, reducing pressure on the sensitive areas behind the ears. All straps including the noseband buckle on both sides of the headpiece for the perfect fit.
With stainless steel hardware and buckled cheek pieces and reins. Headpiece, browbands and nosebands are padded with neoprene for comfort.